Sunday, June 7, 2015

Welcome!

So hi there!  I'm an assistant teacher out of Lakeland, FL.  For those who don't know, that's smack dab between Tampa and Orlando.  I'm not married but have two furry kids, Moshi and Benjamin, my two kitties.  Here's Benjamin, I'll post a picture of Moshi when I get a good photo of her.  Weird story, I got him at work.  He was a stray following people around!  I took him straight to the vet after work since I have another cat, where I got this picture of him blissfully being scratched by the vet tech!



 I've been quilting and cross stitching for years now, though these days I'm leaning far more towards quilting because I love the freedom you have with it, versus cross stitch where it's far more structured.

Over the next few days I'll post some pictures of what I've done and what I'm working on currently!

No comments:

Post a Comment